Tuesday, September 20, 2011
EATOILS™ SUPERFRESH™ Deep Cleans All Hard Surfaces - Even Granite + Corian™!
EATOILS™ SUPERFRESH™ is that product. SUPERFRESH™ is GREENER-CHOICE™ APPROVED GREEN, it contains no harmful ingredients, it is pH neutral, and it outperforms traditional cleaning products - virtually every time!
A few years ago when we were developing our EATOILS™ product line we were looking for 1) an exceptional floor cleaning product, 2) a bathroom cleaner/deodorizer, and 3) a continuous cleaning product - ideally we were looking for a single product that would replace many household cleaners with a single product - we developed this product - EATOILS™ SUPERFRESH™ - it does an amazing job today - and it will keep on working for up to 4 days with continuous microbial cleaning action!
The unique formula in our EATOILS™ SUPERFRESH™ not only removes all soils, grime, dirt, and sources of odor from the surface at the time of cleaning, but it keeps on working deep down in the pores of every surface including cracks and crevices to remove any residual materials. Odors are eliminated immediately - and they don't come back, making this an ideal product for kitchen and bathroom cleaning, dumpster and loading area cleaning, and a multitude of specific hard surface cleaning and deodorizing applications for both industrial and household use. It is strong enough for the toughest industrial and restaurant use yet gentle for home use.
As the product is pH neutral, it won't harm delicate surfaces so you can safely use it on wood, granite, Corian™, etc. without worrying about damaging anything. Basically, if it isn't harmed by water, it won't be affected by EATOILS™ SUPERFRESH™. It contains no solvents or harsh chemicals so it won't harm the finish on your floor, counter, furniture, etc. - in fact it will probably brighten it up. Our clients typically report that floors are much brighter after being cleaned with EATOILS™ SUPERFRESH™.
And now for the best part - the cost of cleaning with our products works out to be actually much less than other products on the market, especially when you consider the total cost of cleaning. How does it add up?
1) You only use a very small amount of product - 1 - 2 ounces of product per gallon of warm water (other products require a higher concentration therefore a higher cost per use).
2) You only need to wipe or mop the product onto the surface - no rinsing required - saving you time and money. Other products require virtually double the time when you consider rinsing.
3) You get more mileage out of your pail of wash water with our products - other products get dirty fast, forcing you to pour out the old wash water every xxx square feet (you can insert the number here that you are encountering in your facility). If you don't change it you'll need to clean the area again because you are continually putting your dirty mop onto the floor, spreading the dirty wash water back onto the floor - When you clean with our products you are inoculating the surface with so many cleaning microbes that you can actually go until you are virtually at the end of your pail before mixing a new batch.
4) Since you are wetting everything once with our product your total time required to clean is much less than alternative methods - just mop and go.
5) Just get the area wet with the product and it will start to clean everything in sight - and everything not in sight (continuous cleaning action means you get additional cleaning while you are at home in bed - it also means you can clean less often).
6) When you clean with our product you are also deodorizing - removing the sources of odors in one pass. Other products only mask the smell so you need to clean more often when you use them.
7) Cost of mop heads and cloths is much lower - traditional products actually eat mops - chemicals that break down the dirt also break down the mop head - our clients report that a typical high use facility goes through a mop head per week per major area of cleaning when using traditional cleaners. Our clients report that mop heads last at least 6 times as long when our products are used - they stay cleaner longer and they don't deteriorate nearly as quickly with use. As a test, just compare the smell of your used mop head after cleaning with our products versus your current cleaning product - you'll find that it doesn't smell like mold - but it actually smells clean - our products don't eat your mop heads.
8) Pour the residue down your slowest moving drain and it will actually clean the drain and keep it running clear - alternative products actually can clog drains causing increased maintenance costs.
Take a few moments to figure out what your total cost of cleaning is and compare it to the total cost if you were to use our products - you'll be surprised to find out how much real money you are spending every time you clean with those other products. We believe that once you have the information you will decide to try out our EATOILS™ SUPERFRESH™ and start saving money - every time you clean!
How about buying some today - just click here
If you would like to learn more about our EATOILS™ SUPERFRESH™ or the other products in our EATOILS™ GREENER-CHOICE™ APPROVED GREEN line of cleaning and treatment products come to our website or call our toll free number (North America) 866 621 8244 Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00 Eastern Time. One of our Customer Service people will be pleased to look after you.