The other day we received an inquiry over the internet asking for a solution for a black walnut stain on a composite deck. Apparently, the black walnut tree overhangs the deck of the client and when the nuts fall from the tree they leave a dark stain on the decking material. Black walnut leaves a nasty, pervasive stain that can be very hard to remove.
As it happens, we also have a black walnut tree in our yard and occasionally it drops nuts on our barbecue area, leaving stains on the concrete pad and composite trays on sides of the barbecue. So, I went out to the barbecue and tried some of our EATOILS™ BT200™ to see how it would handle the nasty stains from when the nuts last fell, a few months ago - diluted at 3 parts water to 1 part BT200™, I sprayed the stains(5) and brushed them with a soft bristle brush and in 5 minutes all the stains were gone from both the composite material and the concrete pad.
We already know EATOILS™ BT200™ does an amazing job on 'TREX' and composite decks where bbq grease and decaying leaves have left ugly stains. - Just spray with EATOILS™ BT200™ and brush, and the stains are gone! Now, after this trial, we know it will also look after the stains left by other organic materials like nuts and seeds - give it a try and let us know how it works for you.
EATOILS™ BT200™ works wonders on all kinds of stains - not just oil and grease. Use it for all your tough cleaning jobs like:
- Removing rubber marks, tire marks from warehouse floors,
- Removing tracking oil & grease stains from factory floors, garage floors,
- Removing oil and grease stains from exterior concrete & asphalt, drive thru's, dumpster areas,
- Safely removing scuff marks from wood floors,
- Safely removing tracking oil & grease stains on carpeting,
- Deep cleaning transition areas between factory and office areas,
- Brightens painted surfaces by removing excess oxidation and revealing the bright paint underneath,
- 'TREX' & composite deck cleaning, removing bbq oils, food grease, leaf & other organic stains,
- Removing mold and mildew from all surfaces,
- Degreaser for marine, RV, vinyl, Aluminum siding, etc.
EATOILS™ BT200™ is GREENER-CHOICE APPROVED GREEN, safe for hands and clothing, solvent free and contains no harsh chemicals. For more info or to order this product click here
Call us toll free Mon. - Fri. 9:00 - 5:00 Eastern Time at 866 621 8244.
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
|Available in 1 L(1.11 Qt), 1 Gal, & 5 Gal Sizes|
EATOILS(TM) SUPERFLOW(TM) Industrial Strength Drain Opener is GREENER-CHOICE APPROVED GREEN so it is safe for you and your employees and even safe for you to use at home. Our clients for this product include restaurants, food plants, hotels, hospitals, all types of commercial and industrial cleaning contractors, and home users. Safe for pipes and septic systems yet highly effective at keeping lines clear. For more information about this product click here
Call us toll free Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM Eastern time at 866 621 8244.