The other day we received an inquiry over the internet asking for a solution for a black walnut stain on a composite deck. Apparently, the black walnut tree overhangs the deck of the client and when the nuts fall from the tree they leave a dark stain on the decking material. Black walnut leaves a nasty, pervasive stain that can be very hard to remove.
As it happens, we also have a black walnut tree in our yard and occasionally it drops nuts on our barbecue area, leaving stains on the concrete pad and composite trays on sides of the barbecue. So, I went out to the barbecue and tried some of our EATOILS™ BT200™ to see how it would handle the nasty stains from when the nuts last fell, a few months ago - diluted at 3 parts water to 1 part BT200™, I sprayed the stains(5) and brushed them with a soft bristle brush and in 5 minutes all the stains were gone from both the composite material and the concrete pad.
We already know EATOILS™ BT200™ does an amazing job on 'TREX' and composite decks where bbq grease and decaying leaves have left ugly stains. - Just spray with EATOILS™ BT200™ and brush, and the stains are gone! Now, after this trial, we know it will also look after the stains left by other organic materials like nuts and seeds - give it a try and let us know how it works for you.
EATOILS™ BT200™ works wonders on all kinds of stains - not just oil and grease. Use it for all your tough cleaning jobs like:
- Removing rubber marks, tire marks from warehouse floors,
- Removing tracking oil & grease stains from factory floors, garage floors,
- Removing oil and grease stains from exterior concrete & asphalt, drive thru's, dumpster areas,
- Safely removing scuff marks from wood floors,
- Safely removing tracking oil & grease stains on carpeting,
- Deep cleaning transition areas between factory and office areas,
- Brightens painted surfaces by removing excess oxidation and revealing the bright paint underneath,
- 'TREX' & composite deck cleaning, removing bbq oils, food grease, leaf & other organic stains,
- Removing mold and mildew from all surfaces,
- Degreaser for marine, RV, vinyl, Aluminum siding, etc.
EATOILS™ BT200™ is GREENER-CHOICE APPROVED GREEN, safe for hands and clothing, solvent free and contains no harsh chemicals. For more info or to order this product click here
Call us toll free Mon. - Fri. 9:00 - 5:00 Eastern Time at 866 621 8244.