Friday, September 11, 2009

Testimonial: SUPERFLOW™ Drain Opener is Ideal For Air Conditioner Maintenance

Here's a testimonial from one of our distributors about our EATOILS™ SUPERFLOW™ GREENER-CHOICE™ APPROVED GREEN DRAIN OPENER:

Last week while watching TV in my bedroom, a drop of water fell on my leg. I looked up and noticed that water had been leaking through the ceiling. Realizing that we had not had rain in over a week, I knew it couldn’t be the roof leaking and that it had to be the air conditioner. I immediately shut off the air conditioner and climbed up into the attic and discovered that the emergency drain pan was full of water - in fact it was overflowing.

Having previously been in the HVAC industry for 10 years, I knew exactly what the problem was and the numerous steps to take to correct it. I knew that not only was the primary drain pan and line clogged, but also the emergency drain line was blocked as well. I ran to the garage to grab my wet vac so that I could begin the process of vacuuming out the overflowing drain pan, and then begin the task of flushing out the drain lines as well - using the vacuum to “suck” the clog out of the drain lines.

That’s when it hit me. Try the EATOILS™ SUPERFLOW™ and see how it works.

I removed the access cover to the air handler and poured 6 ounces of SUPERFLOW™
into the primary drain pan and another 6 ounces into the emergency drain pan - right at the drain connection points. I then took my family to dinner.

We returned from dinner about an hour later and both drain lines were clear and running free - and all the water from the emergency drain line had cleared. EATOILS™ SUPERFLOW™ saved me about 2 hours of work that is normally involved in fixing this problem.

As a result of this success, I have decided that every 6 months I will pour 2 ounces of the SUPERFLOW™ into both drain lines to prevent this from ever happening again.

As the Houston, TX distributor of EATOILS™ products I am now marketing the SUPERFLOW™ GREENER-CHOICE™ APPROVED GREEN DRAIN OPENER to HVAC companies to use in their normal maintenance procedures when servicing residential as well as commercial systems.


Thanks, Doug. It is always wonderful to get great feedback from people who actually use our products . . . They really do work like we say they do!


For more information about this product Click here

If you have any questions about this product or this application please call us toll free at 866 621 8244 in North America or visit our website at http://www.eatoils.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment