The Eatoils™ blog is a wonderful opportunity to boldly step forward into the 21st century and communicate with you all about the amazing products available from WorldWare Enterprises Ltd. Coupled with our websites at http://www.eatoils.com/ and http://www.eatoils.ca/ this Blog will provide a forum for the organization to let you know about the many applications for our products in today's marketplace.
In July of this year WorldWare Enterprises Ltd. will be celebrating 22 years in business, leading the way with environmentally friendly products for industry. For the past ten years the company has been developing and marketing the EATOILS™ brand of products, providing highly effective, environmentally friendly cleaning and treatment products for the toughest challenges in Industry, Jan/San, Hospitality, and Municipal applications. These products are GREENER-CHOICE™ APPROVED - meaning they are SAFE for home use too! EATOILS™ products use a combination of natural surfactants & microbes to clean and digest organic & inorganic soils from all surfaces.
EATOILS™ products include:
- EATOILS™ BT200™ degreaser & oil stain remover for concrete, asphalt & soil
- EATOILS™ BIOBLAST™ cleaner/drain & grease trap treatment combination for smaller facilities
- EATOILS™ SUPER SRV™ dry septic treatment for industrial & home use
- EATOILS™ SUPERSEP™ drain & grease trap treatment for busy restaurants
- EATOILS™ SUPERFLOW™ drain opener for all clogged & slow running drains
- EATOILS™ SUPERFRESH™ hard surface cleaner/deodorizer for all grout & tile
- EATOILS™ SUPER CARPET-FRESH™ soft surface cleaner/deodorizer for carpets, fabric, etc.
- EATOILS™ SUPER FLOOR DEGREASER™ for the busiest restaurants & food prep areas
- EATOILS™ SUPER GREASE EATER™ maintenance treatment for grease traps
- EATOILS™ SUPER DEGREASER™ parts washing solution for aqueous parts cleaners
- EATOILS™ BACTERIAL BLENDS™ soil & water treatment products for bio-remediation & industrial & municipal waste water treatment
- EATOILS™ SUPER POND CLARIFIER™ for algae control in ponds and waterways
- EATOILS™ NUTRIENT BLENDS™ for optimizing bacteria blend activity in bio-remediation
Some Applications include:
BT200™ - Oil stain removal from concrete & asphalt, parts washing, soil & water bio-remediation, in a floor scrubber to remove fork lift tire marks from floors, removing scuff marks from floors, degreasing automotive and industrial fluids, vinyl cleaning, restaurant hood cleaning, fleet washing, trench drain cleaning in automotive shops, oil well cleaning & degreasing, industrial cuttings degreasing, etc.
SUPERFRESH™ - all bathroom surfaces, grout + tile, mold + mildew, deodorizes the worst odors immediately; - and for good! - ideal for garbage dumpsters, vagrant areas, skunk odor, loading docks, food processing, compactor areas, pet areas, kennels, catteries, showers, toilets, landfills, wineries, etc. Smoke odor; - walls, ceilings, smoke damage after a fire, etc. Perspiration odor - locker rooms, hockey equipment, sports equipment, etc.
SUPER CARPET-FRESH™ - all carpet cleaning/deodorizing including: spot treatment, pre-spot, pre-spray, pre-treat, bonnet cleaning, & extraction, - removes stains & odors from coffee, milk, hot chocolate, pet stains, blood, wine, etc. Fabric cleaning/deodorizing - laundry pre-spray, pre-spot treatment, spray on draperies, mattresses, bedspreads, etc. to freshen and remove odors.
SUPER FLOOR DEGREASER™ - removes slippery conditions from busy kitchen floors, deep cleans grout & tile, removes the worst buildup of greases and oils from pores of tiles & grout.
SUPERFLOW™ - opens clogged drains and keeps them running clear! Ideal for maintenance as well as for blockage problems. Works even through standing water! Most clogs are cleared after one overnight treatment.
In addition to the EATOILS™ line of products the company markets a full range of products for spill response, capture & control, and graffiti removal and prevention.
Based in Cambridge, Ontario, Canada, the company sells its products around the world through a growing network of dedicated distributors. Interested in becoming a distributor in your region? Just come to the website at http://www.eatoils.com and look at our lineup of products then drop us a line by e-mail( email@example.com), fax (519 622 5281), or by phone Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00 Eastern Time at 519 621 8244 (toll free in North America 866 621 8244) and ask for the National Sales Manager.